BDF lawyers are experienced litigators available to provide consultation or file amicus briefs in support of federal or state governments or Attorneys General. We can prepare AGs for oral argument, or consult on brief writing in this highly specialized area of law.
Our extensive experience in litigating constitutional challenges includes cases involving:
- Informed consent for abortion
- Abortion-Breast Cancer Warnings
- Parental Consent & Notification
- Abortion Clinic Regulations
- Partial-birth Abortion Bans
- First Amendment rights of judicial candidates whose political message expresses a respect for human life
We are experienced in accepting appointments as Special Assistant Attorney General in cases that involve the specialized areas of constitutional law in the context of the life issues.
Contact us at 504.454.8760 or info@BDFund.org.